Intertextual Connections


Meaningful conversations. Under weather


Friendship is simply when you're able to share a meal together and spent the next 3 hours in engaging conversation over a myriad of matters ranging from personal issues, aspirations and ambitions, discussing concerns of society and the world, encouraging one another for our respective causes and believing ourselves and that God is ultimately our provider.

Such moments are definitely hard to come by. Meaningful conversations.

The potency of realism, the backbone of commitment and trusting discipline to persevere the one thing I truly treasure - genuine relationships in our simple mortality but investing in eternal perspective.

I'm blessed by such a time again.

Even being under the weather,
All wrapped in my sweater,
I found myself better,
Over a meal with salt and pepper
Simply because you have been a brother.

2 Responses to “Meaningful conversations. Under weather”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    The feeling is likewise, bro! Thx.

    [Posted this earlier under the wrong entry... hehe.]  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    haha :) clumsy placement but heartfelt nonetheless. I owe you PCK article.  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.